Saturday, August 30, 2008

Why you go to Dcon


Mainly, because of the hot women running around in their underwear. Oh, sure, tell your girlfriend you go there to buy cool games and play them in your hotel room while wearing your jammies. Whatever.


The real reason you seethe around this convention is the moderately attractive women in their spandex and/or fishnets and/or NOTHING AT ALL while you take pictures as you make excuses in your head about how next year you'll get the courage to ask one of them out.


Hmm. That's your business. Luckily, I don't have to worry about foolishness like that because I'm taken. However, because I'm such a swell guy (and they're paying me thousands of dollars to write this blog) I will post pictures of these scarlet A's as soon as return to C-town.


Keeps it real.

No comments: